[ExI] Immortality, Absolute and Potential

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri May 23 04:23:43 UTC 2008

On Thursday 22 May 2008, John Grigg wrote:
> I want to attend as many cons and social events (of various sorts) as
> much as I can, because I realize in time due to age and oncoming
> grouchiness, I might lose interest.  And also, some special con
> guests may never pass my way again.  I missed Roger Zelazny (a
> favorite author) and he is now dead.  And I may never get to meet
> William Shatner before his demise.

I've been trying to find websites that document all upcoming scientific
and tech conferences, as well as many local gatherings as possible.
This would be useful for journeymen who would like to solve the
Traveling Salesman Problem and visit most of what they want as they go
go across the continent, for example, and then at the other end of the
month, year, whatever, they meet up on the other end until they feel
they are fuly synchronized. However, tracking down the calls for papers
is getting difficult.

- Bryan