[ExI] The election's won...

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 05:22:36 UTC 2008

Nearly three centuries of karma have been balanced this night. To quote the Scorpions:

"The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
in the wind of change"

Even McCain won tonight and his concession speech makes me think he has a sense of it. Cheer up, conservatives, affirmative action is probably going to go away now too.

Stuart LaForge

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu