[ExI] Preditify - open prediction market

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:49:57 UTC 2008

"Predictify is a prediction platform that adds an interactive,
forward-looking dimension to the news. You can read a news story, make a
prediction on the topic, and have a discussion with other users all in one
visit. Unlike a poll, we score every prediction against the actual outcome,
so you can build a reputation over time based on the accuracy of your
predictions. It's like fantasy sports for everything else."

"Predictify also pairs well with content. Since launch, we've partnered with
several major media companies to make their coverage more interactive,
including the Washington Post <http://predictify.washingtonpost.com/>, the San
Francisco Chronicle <http://sfgate.predictify.com/>, and a number of blogs.

There are no display ads on Predictify. Instead, we offer sponsored
questions for marketers who want to create highly-engaging advertising
experiences. We charge advertisers $1 per prediction, and we share a portion
of that fee with you, the predictors, based on your accuracy to encourage
thoughtful participation and high-quality predictions (tell me
more<http://www.preditify.com/help.aspx#money>).
Best of all, it's free - no points or bets required."

http://www.preditify.com/