[ExI] Preditify - open prediction market

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:11:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 1:49 AM, hkhenson wrote:
> It drove me off in less than 20 seconds.  I am a fast reader, but I got only
> about a third of the way into the first item and it was yanked away.  Very
> annoying.  So annoying I didn't even look for a control.  This may not be
> significant since they may not be interested in my demographic group.

They cycle through the predictions at the top of the page about every
four seconds. Probably because they have hundreds to get through. If
you use the 'back/forward' buttons at the top right corner, then that
seems to freeze the cycling at the page you want to read.

Old fogies probably prefer to look through long lists of predictions,
grouped by subject. If you click on the 'Predict' button at the top,
they provide this feature for you.  ;)

BillK