[ExI] convergence 08

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:30:14 UTC 2008

I had a wonderful time at Convergence08 and am so glad I made the
right decision to attend.  I bumped into my old friend Spike Sunday
evening and it was so cool to see him again.  We had a funny time
trying to angle my cell phone camera right so that we would both be
included in the pic!  Finally, I asked someone walking by to take it
for us. lol

Spike, when did you hang out with Anders, Friestas and the others and
have that great picture taken?  Sunday night?  I'm curious.  I hope
one day to belong to the unofficial official transhumanist inner
circle of cool guys and gals.  : )  It was like you had your own
conference built around the one the rest of us had! hee

John