[ExI] Thoughts on Space based solar power

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 01:58:18 UTC 2008

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> From: Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Thoughts on Space based solar power
> To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
> Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 3:13 PM
> At 02:07 PM 11/18/2008 -0800, Avant wrote:
>
> > a very shy lady named Amalie Sinclair from the
> steering committee of the International Space System's
> Treaty organization was at Convergence and was hoping to
> meet with the leadership of the h+ community but something
> spooked her and she ran off.
>
> The weirdness? Was there weirdness? I'd expect
> weirdness.

No readily apparent weirdness, but we were pretty spread out most of the time. She may have ventured into the wrong conference room. ;-)

Stuart LaForge

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu