[ExI] Mostly automatic patient-by-patient cancer cure engineering

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 22:33:50 UTC 2008

I came across a video today that I've been meaning to find for a while
now. It's a good one, about the uses of synthetic biology, open source
software, the internet and biotech to enhance our ability to save
lives, particularly tapping into the breast cancer support communities.

http://richardjschueler.com/wp-gallery2.php?g2_itemId=57070

Andrew Hessel gave a talk in Palo Alto on August 8th for BioBarCamp and
it was recorded, but unfortunately nobody I've spoken with has been
able to find the video. His presentation had improved significantly
from the SENS 3 presentation given in the video linked to above.

http://pinkarmy.org/

The final question in the video is funny because in his Palo Alto talk,
he responded to the very same question with the simple fact that many
other countries would love to have a state of the art biofab facility
knocking on their door.

Also, I've been working on a corny "mind uploading CD" that I should be
releasing later today once a few more things compile and finalize, so
if you don't see an email about that, yell at me or something. ;-)

- Bryan