[ExI] wtf? (literally)

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 4 22:00:08 UTC 2008

At 03:44 PM 9/4/2008 -0600, Mike LaTorra wrote:

>this particular case would be especially interesting if Duchovny had
>been under legal threat for being, shall we say, too interested in
>doing what comes naturally.

All the rumors on the web assert that his wicked sin was pr0n-based,
not infidelity. Difficult to see how that could be construed as
subject to any court order--unless he was viewing *illegal* material,
in which case "going into rehab" seems too lenient for the current
Zeitgeist even for celebs.

Sorry to bring up what is surely a private and embarrassing matter
for the poor feller; I was just struck by the strange terminology and
its apparent legal implications.

Damien Broderick