[ExI] new Microsoft TV ad

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:08:27 UTC 2008

I just saw for the first time a Microsoft ad where Jerry Seinfeld is
walking around a mall when he notices Bill Gates shopping in a
discount shoe store.  Jerry helps him decide which type of shoe to buy
and as they walk out into the parking lot Seinfeld uses the words
"Jupiter Brains." lol  I was blown away to hear this Transhumanist
term used and I wondered if any of you had been floored by this ad.
And I am curious to know if Bill Gates is going to go "Dave Thomas"
when it comes to being the star of his own company's television ads.

John Grigg