[ExI] Beating on the closed door of SCIENCE

Sondre Bjellas sondre-list at bjellas.com
Mon Sep 8 17:16:55 UTC 2008

If the response from the user occurs ahead of time at which the photo is
displayed, you could potentially replace the randomly generated photo (at
the split second it's about to be rendered) within the timeframe of the user
response and record if that actually has some effect, compared to a
completely random display of photos. If you then record the same stimuli
with the wrong photo, then the test results would be invalidated? Wouldn't
they?

- Sondre