[ExI] Uploading people has started.

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 00:36:39 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 09 September 2008, Mike Dougherty wrote:
> Who do you think is responding to every email on this list?  The
> _real_ Lee Corbin has been retired 15 years and living like a king in
> Patagonia.

I've *met* the _real_ Lee Corbin, and he's been retired for THIRTY years
ever since his make and model was terminated from the factory floor.

More seriously, I looked at the link that Bill provided and I'm not
impressed. I asked Abe a few questions and he's just Alexa, a hidden
makrov model or something less.

- Bryan