[ExI] damien's book

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Sep 12 02:50:43 UTC 2008

> Subject: Re: [ExI] ESP
>
> At 05:04 PM 9/11/2008 -0700, John Grigg wrote:
>
> >I must confess that I have not yet read your book on psi.
>
> Few people have, evidently. Get yr local library to order a
> copy if you can't afford to buy one... Damien Broderick

I returned from Newark NJ to San Francisco this morning on flight 93, the
same that was hijacked and crashed in Pennsylvania seven years ago today.
When moving thru the SFO airport, I noticed that Damien's Year Million is
still in that prime real estate, at the front endcap in the United terminal
bookstore (the best bookstore in that airport).  There were only about three
or four other titles still on the front endcap from four weeks ago when I
first saw Year Million on the endcap, and a couple of those were authored by
whats-his-name, that politician who is running against Sarah Palin.