[ExI] sad anniversary

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 06:28:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:20 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I just realized that contrary to the classic paintings, everyone really
> isn't naked in hell.  How do I know?  Because then the place would be too
> cool.

Mmmmmm........, well....., actually....., many people look better with their
clothes *on.* lol  But perhaps a Hell full of naked but gorgeous
nano/bio-modified Transhumanists would be more to your liking.  I sadly
suspect Satan would torture them by recreating a pre-Singularity Earth
scenario for them to be forced to live in.

It is a sad anniversary.  But we can be grateful of the fact that despite
whatever else has gone wrong, at least we have not had yet another 911 level
terrorist event.

John