[ExI] the what race?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 23:00:41 UTC 2008

--- On Sat, 9/13/08, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> It's the morons who make and sell the game who misuse
> the term
> "race." After all, they're Australians; what
> can you expect?

Well Rupert Murdoch is Australian too and he and Fox News helped convince America that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. So let's just say I am not suprised. Won't Australia take Rupert from us? I'd gladly exchange him for Stathis or Emlyn.

So I wonder if the final boss in the video game is you know who of Danish cartoon fame?

Stuart LaForge

"See them clamber, these nimble apes!  They clamber over one another, and thus scuffle into the mud and the abyss."- Friedrich Nietzsche