[ExI] I hope this is hysterical nonsense

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 16 03:02:12 UTC 2008

> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> > This is good on many levels:
>
> ... and this is an interesting angle. :-)
>
> Stefano Vaj

Thanks Stefano.  Anyone can play, Europeans too.  Assuming a two-party
political system, how many positives can you think of for having the two
parties almost exactly equally matched?  I listed several earlier.  This
question is particularly relevant, for overall polls today (15 September)
show the two US majors exactly tied, even tho they polled a skerjillion
people.  This happened twice before (both previous presidential elections.)