[ExI] Human as Hybrid

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Sep 18 15:21:13 UTC 2008

No one knows if we are the hybrid of interspecies breeding of Neandertals
and Cro-Magnons.  This is one theory and recently called a myth.
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2007/12/10/2114205.htm  Who knows.

Regardless, we are comprised of many cells containing DNA that is not human
- we are "1,000 species and more than 10 trillion bacterial cells inside us
at any given time." (Nicholson)   Some of these cells are invasive and our
immune system fights them.  Other microns are beneficial and make their way
into our system and often even help to fight of other invasive organisms.

Is this a good enough argument that humans are hybrids?  If so, why?

Natasha <http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2007/12/10/2114205.htm>

Natasha Vita-More <http://www.natasha.cc/>