[ExI] What Makes People Vote Republican

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Sep 19 04:08:41 UTC 2008

> ...On Behalf Of Olga Bourlin
>
> This should be obvious regardless of which party one favors:
> both Palin and Obama are lightweights. ...
>
> Cheney had just about the most experience of any politician
> of the last two presidential elections ... and certainly more
> experience than any politician running for president this year.
>
> Olga

True, but we can't really know how much of the policy was actually being
secretly run by W.  Do let us try to live at least fifty more years, when
everything becomes unclassified, so we can find out.

I don't claim that experience solves everything, but lack thereof is risky
in this job.  We don't even know who Palin will choose for VP.  We know
almost nothing of Michelle Obama, who will perhaps run for president in
2024.  If this isn't a libertarian year, I have never seen one.