[ExI] Nature of Humor: Grinning and Laughing

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 04:20:58 UTC 2008

Spike wrote:
>> "Thanks Lee, this is a license to be weird.

Artillo replied:
> I'm a card-carrying member of the RPGA, does that count as an official
> license to be weird? :D

LOL!  I went to the Phoenix Gaming Con and dealt with your fellow
elitest rpg'ers who because I was not a member did not want me in
their games.  I suppose membership "has its privileges."

There are so many social circles and aspects to geekdom/weirdom.  Only
Cthulhu knows how many...  I have heard there is a photo making the
rounds that was taken at the time a Star Trek convention happened at a
hotel directly across from another hotel where an anime con was being
held.  A Star Trek con goer, dressed as a convincing looking Spock,
was caught giving the finger to an anime con attendee made up to look
like Inuyasha.

John

Weird Al Yankovic fan club member  : )