[ExI] Nature of Humor: Grinning and Laughing

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:40:49 UTC 2008

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Tom Nowell <nebathenemi at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> For those of you wondering about your "license to be weird", it is important to know what level of weirdness you are qualified for.
>
> http://www.brunching.com/images/geekchart.pdf shows exactly where you are in the hierarchy of geekiness, and who you are permitted to look down on.

Oh, that is so only the beginning.  As my friend Stephen said this
morning, it's missing lots of types, like:

people who learned Japanese solely to watch anime in the original
fans of "Avatar" over the age of 15
people who've learned Tolkien's elvin language
people who attend the Star Trek church
http://purgatorio1.com/?p=538

When I looked up the link, I almost fell of my seat.  Where have I
been living ?  Under a rock?!  Live long and prosper, dudes!

PJ