[ExI] shameless self-promotion (yet again)

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 23:25:58 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Damien Broderick wrote:
> Fictionwise.com has just released my 1997 science fiction novel THE WHITE
> ABACUS in a number of amazingly inexpensive ebook formats, at:
>
> <http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook73382.htm?cache>

I think if I was doing the self-promoting thing, I might have
mentioned that it was an award-winning novel.
Awards:
    * 1997. The White Abacus Aurealis, SF Novel (Win)
    * 1998. The White Abacus Ditmar, Best Australian Long Fiction (Win)

and probably provided links to a couple of wildly enthusiastic reviews.

BillK