[ExI] A Serious Question For USians

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 30 04:14:56 UTC 2008

	On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Damien Broderick wrote:

		I'm wondering if anyone on this list sees Sarah Palin as a
suitable or even good or even perhaps excellent candidate for VP?...

		Damien Broderick
		[a stranger in a strange land]

	How many people here would say she is the female equivalent of Dan
Quayle (or much worse...)?  I'm going to eat a potatoe, while I wait for
replies.  John  : )

John, some have tried to make the comparison, struggled to Quaylize Palin,
but I see a much better comparison between Dan Quayle and Joe Biden.  Some
of the things that Joe Biden says on a regular basis are off the charts dumb
compared to any comment ever uttered by Quayle.  The press laughs it off,
nothing new here, Joe has always done this sorta thing.  Can you imagine
what would have happened had Palin said FDR went on TV in 1929?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glrnb_G34E4

We have nothing to fear but Biden himself.

To answer Damien's question, I don't think Sarah Palin is suitable VP
material either, with that icky church thing.  Senator Obama had that too,
but he renounced his, after his pastor called him a liar.