[ExI] Go home superman!

Chad Robb ninjawaffles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:17:06 UTC 2009

I think the first jobs to require enhancement will be medical jobs.
Brainsurgeons with microsense eyes. That won't be so scary. I don't expect
people to lynch doctors.
Maybe if a computer programmer can connect his mind to a computer (wireless
of course, the Brain-Jack is so Shadowrun) he could put a lot of software
technicians out of work but that still wouldn't be so intimidating.
Cops and soldiers who can hear your heart through a wall, can smell your
skin and identify your trail, can hit a moving target from a mile away,
thats the kind of problem people will hold signs outside of bionics labs
for. A superior master race is probably long off, even if super enhancements
are just a decade off.

We'll probably cure all disease before we make the flying car.