[ExI] To Arms! Reward Offered.

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat Apr 4 09:26:31 UTC 2009

Fred C. Moulton wrote:

> Neither Lee nor painlord2k are libertarians.

The arbiter of definitions has spoken. All are to remain
silent.

> There seems to be an ongoing problem with persons calling themselves
> libertarian or free-market or some similar term when in actuality they
> are usually uninformed, confused or dishonest.

Especially we who are uninformed, confused or dishonest.

> And further what they have posting recently in this thread is not even
> remotely Extropian.

Again, you *know* what these terms mean, and it is for
the rest of us just to accept, I suppose.

Whatever happened to *reasoned* discourse?

Well, I guess, apart from some posters it is alive and well,
so I shouldn't complain.

But I will.

I'm serious about this. $100 to the person who finds the
*most* egregious example of any posting I've ever made
on this list (from 1996 to today) where I called someone
uninformed or dishonest. Fifty dollars to second place!

Since clearly I've *implied* that people are often less
than honest with others (and even with themselves, as I
did with Dagon tonight), this is not an idle offer.
Someone has to win, someone will win.

My point will only be that *whatever* you find, it won't
be anything like what Fred has unleashed above.

Lee