[ExI] Mind Uploading article in Wikipedia

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Apr 4 17:45:49 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of John K Clark
> Subject: [ExI] Mind Uploading article in Wikipedia
>
> But of course nearly everyone, even most people on this list
> believe in the vitalist view.
>
> But of course nearly everyone, even most people on this list
> believe in the soul.
>
>  John K Clark

Evidence please John?  You may be right, but how did you reach that
conclusion?  I recently wrote a paper for the theology educators in which I
argue that transhumanism is a logical deductive conclusion for those who
reject the vitalist view and those who do not accept the notion of a
separately animate soul.