[ExI] To Arms!

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Apr 4 22:54:43 UTC 2009

Il 04/04/2009 13.08, Stathis Papaioannou ha scritto:
> 2009/4/3 painlord2k at libero.it<painlord2k at libero.it>:
>
>> You are deluding yourself. A large part of these Muslims immigrates is
>> helped from the Social Security, because they are in large part unemployable
>> for any productive job because they are uneducated, low skilled and low IQ.
>> Then you add their religion, that teach them to loathe the different, hate
>> him, exploit him and not help him against other Muslims.
>
> Do you actually know any Muslims?

A few directly and I know someone married with a Copt from Egypt.
And, for sure, their opinion is worse than mine.
I also understood that many of the immigrants are from the higher strata
of the original population, so there are much more smart people than in
their country.

I also know that many Muslims are normal people, unable or unwilling to
take any stand against the violent Muslims. Dante's Inferno describe
them (and many others like them) out of the real Inferno, with the angel
that taken no stand for or against God when Satan rebelled. They are the
one that follow only the self interest and never, ever, take any stand
for anything because they lack any moral courage to act.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Divine_Comedy/Inferno/Canto_III

> And he to me: "This miserable mode
>    Maintain the melancholy souls of those
>    Who lived withouten infamy or praise.

> No fame of them the world permits to be;
>    Misericord and Justice both disdain them.
>    Let us not speak of them, but look, and pass."

Mirco