[ExI] A small suggestion [was Re: To Arms!]

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Mon Apr 6 05:50:25 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 19:34 -0700, spike wrote:

> Gentlemen please, we have slain this thread.  Do let us leave it in the
> grave, shall we?

Spike

Can I suggest instead of saying "Gentlemen" that you may want to use
"Gentlepersons" since persons is gender inclusive or perhaps
"Gentlebeings" or "Gentleentities".

Also let me observe that just saying that you want to slay the thread
might not get the results you want.  As we have seen the same issues
have a tendency keep coming back often with a different Subject line.

Fred