[ExI] What the France!?

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:04:34 UTC 2009

That is one of the reasons why I never called myself a libertarian,
though I am one deep inside.

There are two souls in modern libertarianism. One is a healthy
live-and-let-live soul, which believes in self-ownership and personal
freedom of everyone, and hates _all_ limits to liberty. It is not
"liberty, but..."., it is "liberty, period". The other is a fascist
soul which believes in the freedom of some to oppress and murder
others. I promise that I will call myself a libertarian when the
second soul will go.