[ExI] What the France!?

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:32:45 UTC 2009

Fred - of course I agree that the "second soul" of which I speak has
never been, is not now and will never be libertarian. Not to mention
their unholy alliance with religious fundamentalists in the Bush era.
But many of them call themselves libertarians, and real libertarians
are not always ready to denounce them.