[ExI] Muslim Threat to Europe- Don't Buy All the Hype

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Apr 10 12:11:48 UTC 2009

Il 10/04/2009 11.09, Dagon Gmail ha scritto:

> BERLIN -- A Dutch TV jury has found Osama bin Laden not guilty of
> the Sept. 11 attacks.

Next time they could do a show with a TV jury and find that the showers,
at Auschwitz, were simply showers and no one died there apart for old age.

I would call it "An inconvenient truth", that bin Laden take
responsibility in 2004 of the attacks:
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2004/10/29/binladen_message041029.html

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/393559/osama_bin_laden_broadcast_on_al_jazeera_on_october_29_2004/

That you, like many other, need to prove the reality using a fiction is
telling so much.

The funny part is that Islamists think people like you are from the
western conspiracies that want hide the facts to discredit them in front
of the other Muslims.

> In the latest show, Spong was able to convince the jury that bin
> Laden's connection to Sept. 11 was a product of "Western
> propaganda."* The jury also ruled there was insufficient evidence to
> prove bin Laden was the real head of terrorist network al-Qaida.
> However, the jury did rule that bin Laden is a "terrorist who has
> misused Islam."

I'm sure Spong could convince a jury that Snow-white and the Seven
Dwarves did it, it all depend on the composition of the jury (and how
much it was paid).

But for sure, bin Laden "misused" Islam, but don't "misunderstood" Islam.

> The show is certain to provide further ammunition in the already
> heated Dutch debate over immigration and the country's large Muslim
> minority. The Netherlands saw a sharp rise in anti-immigration and
> anti-Islamic sentiment after the 2004 murder of Dutch director Theo
> Van Gogh by a Muslim extremist.

And Pym Fortuin by a Green activist, for his political stance against
Islam and immigration. And the fact that Ayan Irsi Ali need to be always
protected from the Police, like Geert Wilders and many others.
How many Muslims are protected by the police in fear of violent
retaliations by white westerns?

> Spong has been at the center of the debate, supporting legal action
> against anti-immigrant politician Geert Wilders.

I'm sure he never supported legal actions against the Muslim preachers
advocating shaaria. Not so glamorous and too dangerous.

At scum like him I prefer people like Souad Sbai (a Moroccan female
Muslim elected by the party of Berlusconi)
http://www.souadsbai.com/
She said:

> Italians are racists? No, but be careful not to step on their toes.
> The Italian left has destroyed the country

> "If a Pakistani intends to impose on another nation his legal system,
> not only can never be the integration but the interpersonal
> relationship takes so much negative connotations, that will destroy
> the local system"

> "Arranged for buses to reach the places of the demonstrations have
> not been filled, even partially, by men or women of the left, thus
> demonstrating that the liberality of thought does not belong to that
> part of politics that opens the borders indiscriminately."

If all Muslims were like her I would have not a problem with Islam.
Unfortunately it is not so.

Mirco