[ExI] are all cultures equivalent?

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 13 22:32:13 UTC 2009

"Dan" <dan_ust at yahoo.com>

> I disagree.  It [Islam] lumps too many people together

Lumping is a very useful concept! But you're right about one thing, the
fact of the matter is that in the real world nothing is perfectly lumped;
however in the real world nothing is better lumped than your ordinary garden
verity Islamic Fundamentalist. I mean, if you think it's a  good idea to
strap a dynamite belt on yourself so you can blow up yourself and a bunch of
people you'd never met before on a bus is a good idea then you're pretty
damn lumpy. It's simply a question of logic.

 John K Clark