[ExI] Where’s my body’s Control Panel?

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 13 23:58:46 UTC 2009

"Dan" <dan_ust at yahoo.com>

> Did you mean guilty?

Yes, as membars of this list nows with extenseve evidence, speling is nit my
strongeste pointe.

> Do you also agree that you made a mistake with regard to my beliefs?

No, I don’t agree with that. I think you’re talking nonsense.

> Imagine there're are two paths of development that are otherwise highly
> similar. [..] In the other, the non-filtering tech gets invented (and
> deployed in the right way) first.  The filtering tech comes later.

I don’t give a hoot in hell which comes first! I’m talking abut about
geologic, no I’m wrong, I’m talking about Cosmetologist ages; on that time
scale who came who was first is unimportant.

 John K Clark