[ExI] Ketman

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Apr 14 21:23:29 UTC 2009

Il 14/04/2009 12.36, Stathis Papaioannou ha scritto:
> 2009/4/14 painlord2k at libero.it<painlord2k at libero.it>:
>
>> We can not police and we are not expected to police the Muslims to
>> differentiate the good and the evils. This is their duty. They can do it
>> much better than us.
>> What I would expect from them is a clear, unequivocal, take of distances
>> from the people advocating violence against kafir, apostates, Jihad,
>> Shaaria and so on.
>
> Why can't we police the Muslims? Should we have special police and
> special laws for every religious, racial, and political group?

In Italian there is a say: "Ci sei o ci fai?"

The "policing" I'm speaking is not done by the police or by the
government; it is done by the people. In this case, the Muslims.
If in a Mosque there are hate preachers, the good people must complain
with the head of the Mosque to show the preacher the exit door. If the
head of the mosque is too tepid or support the hate preacher, the good
people go to another mosque without hate preachers. If they stay, they
are showing approval or indifference to hate preaching or are
opportunists (like the current POTUS).

What a Negro must think of the people going to a church where a racist
pastor shout racist words against Negroes?
I think the Negro would think the same a kafir would think of the
Muslims going to a Mosque where an Imam shout hate words against kafirs.

If the Christian congregation have the duty to kick out the racist
pastor, the Muslim congregation have the duty to kick out the hateful
Imam. If they don't they can not complain if the people brand them as
racists, intolerable, dangerous.

But now, too often, the Muslims are silent or rally around the hate
preacher or deflect the critics.

Mirco