[ExI] To all racists here

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 13:44:11 UTC 2009

--- On Thu, 4/16/09, Eschatoon Magic <eschatoon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there. Could you perhaps, you
> know, try to talk also of other
> things besides your hatred for one or another ethnic
> group?
>
> Not that I am proposing a ban or something. Feel free to
> spam the list
> as much as you like, we will just continue to ignore you. I
> just
> thought I would let you know that I find your racist rants
> BORING.

I think they are not racist per se, but just anti a specific religious group -- though someone did mention Arabs disparaging at one point.  (Are Arabs considered a racial-ethnic group or a linguistic group?)

But that said I agree with your sentiment and think we should focus more on other topics.  What about my low tech scheme to flood the Rift Valley?

Regards,

Dan