[ExI] META: Call for Extropy List Moderators

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Apr 16 14:47:03 UTC 2009

"We will ask moderators to enforce list rules, and to encourage posting more
in line with the distinct flavor and intended purposes of this list."
(Max More 9:41 a.m., April 17, 2009)

If you would like to work with us to encourage a wide range of transhumanist
topics which reflect an extropic perspective, please email me off list.  If
you would like to work with us to extricate non-productive discourse, please
email me off list.

No one is currently breaking list rules, other than some over postings.
However, list rules state that discussions are of an extropic perspective.

Many thanks,

Natasha

Nlogo1.tif  <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More