[ExI] Making Rationalizations is Superior to the Alternative

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Apr 16 18:57:17 UTC 2009

Il 14/04/2009 13.59, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:

> In fact, most muslim military attacks are perceived even by the most
> fanatical jihadists as retaliatory or defensive in nature, not as a
> step in a world domination plan.

This is in the dualistic nature of Islam:
Mecca : self defence prohibited
Medina I: Self defence not-obligatory
Medina II: Self defence obligatory (defensive jihad)
Medina III: Aggression obligatory (offensive jihad)

This is not so strange if you think that "oppression" is for a Muslims
the fact that unbelievers exists. "Oppression" is a woman going out
alone without a man to control her. "Oppression" is the sound of bells
of a Church. So, be not fooled. Their "oppression" is not our "oppression".
What, Hizbollah call "resistance" is resistance to the existence of
Israel, not resistance to the occupation of the West bank, Gaza or part
of the Lebanon.
When they say that they don't want harm innocent, they are sincere; what
is omitted is there are no innocents unbelievers. After they are
formally invited to change their religion and have not do so, they are
fair game.

Mirco