[ExI] Really? and EP

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 19 16:57:37 UTC 2009

> Keith Henson
> this theory predicts they will become more susceptible to
> xenophobic memes (often religious) and more supportive of
> external wars and internal pogroms--for example against homosexuals.
> Keith

Keith this one goes against my intuition.  In times of increasing scarcity
because of overpopulation, it seems the homosexuals would be our friends,
with an expected backlash towards heavy breeders.  I can think of only one
good historical example where any culture really embraces and promotes
homosexuality: modern Hollywood Inc.  But that culture is more oriented to
plenty, or rather gross excess (the best kind).  Puzzling.  Doesn't this
seem opposite what we would expect?