[ExI] External costs (was Re: are all cultures equivalent?)

Alfio Puglisi alfio.puglisi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:53:53 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki
<rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Alfio Puglisi <alfio.puglisi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The carbon you release breathing was <snip>
>
> ### Alfio, you are trying to argue reasonably against an extremist
> environmentalist position that I quoted and of course do not hold
> myself - I guess I should be clearer when I am just reporting what
> others think. Eco-fascists are not reasonable. You can send an email
> to Rifkin and see what happens.

oops, I actually misinterpreted you position and didn't see the irony, sorry.
Btw, I once read one of Rifkin's book ("The hydrogen economy" or
something like that) and, while I don't really agree with his
positions, didn't find the central theme of small-scale energy
production unreasonable.

Alfio