[ExI] Fwd: [DIYbio-SF] DIYbio Salon - May 2nd, Noisebridge SF

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:51:55 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tito Jankowski <titojankowski at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:42 AM
Subject: [DIYbio-SF] DIYbio Salon - May 2nd, Noisebridge SF
To: DIYbio-SF at googlegroups.com
Cc: diybio at googlegroups.com, NoiseBridge Discuss
<noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>

Hi everyone,
Artists, musicians, electricians, teachers, revolutionaries, hackers,
Codecon-ers, gardeners, MAKErs, and students -- this is for you. I'm
pleased to invite you to the DIYbio Salon -- a place to learn and
share about biotech in the Bay area.
Our first session will be held on May 2 at Noisebridge
(www.noisebridge.net) in San Francisco.
DIYbio Salon
May 2nd, 2:00-3:00 pm
Noisebridge, 83 C Wiese St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Google Maps
Agenda:
30 min: What is Do It Yourself biology? What can I do in the Bay Area?
30 min+: Audience presents 10 minute lightning talks -- printouts,
<<10 slides, demos are all excellent
Q&A throughout - this is to get everyone's feet wet. If someone wanted
to get the group up to speed on Arduino, the Noisebridge Cyborg group,
and biofuels projects in the Bay, that would be perfect (please email
me). Feel free to forward this to other mailing lists.
Tito
DIYbio.org San Francisco

For access to academic articles, email the name and title to:
getarticles at googlegroups.com

DIYbio-SF+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com