[ExI] Raising the Level of Discourse in General

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 21:07:13 UTC 2009

On 4/25/09, Lee Corbin wrote:
<snip>
>  You accuse me of hypocrisy (above) when, I surmise,
>  it seems to you that there is an inconsistency in
>  my position. This is overloaded and unnecessarily
>  caustic language! Why is that necessary?

I think the problem is partly due to your debating style, where you
sometimes take the devil's advocate position, for the sake of
argument.

For example;
If I lived in France, and,
if I held traditional French values, and,
if I supported the French state and status quo,
then I believe this and thus should be done.

Some might find that sort of theoretical argument hypocritical.

Rafal doesn't debate like that at all.  He calls a spade a bloody shovel.  ;)

BillK