[ExI] Raising the Level of Discourse in General

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 03:41:13 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:

. It's a "take no prisoners" style of discourse
> into which it seems to me you lapse from time to time:

### Lee, you wrote earlier that I am "parasitizing" the society, or
something of the sort, so don't give if you can't take it. Did you
notice that the first post I made on this wretched issue did not name
names, just imprecated on the notions advanced? I didn't kick a shin
first, if I remember correctly.

-----

> "This invalidates...", "Incorrect data",
> "invalid" reasoning, math being "worth a damn" or not.
> Sounds like I'm in a conversation with Mr. Data.
> It's harder for thoughtful discussion to proceed.

### If the numbers don't make sense, it is invalid. How else do you
want me to say it?

> You accuse me of hypocrisy (above) when, I surmise,
> it seems to you that there is an inconsistency in
> my position. This is overloaded and unnecessarily
> caustic language! Why is that necessary?

### I meant what I wrote. I cannot believe that you can advocate mass
ethnic cleansing and *really* think that this is just "causing people
to simply relocate in another country with no inconvenience". You are
veiling violent thoughts and motivations in soothing words.

Rafal