[ExI] Why has Lee Corbin been expelled from the list?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:12:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
> I will miss Lee's postings. He gave me much to think about.

I will refrain from discussing the "merits" of Lee's posts - which I
find sometimes refreshingly "uncorrect", sometimes *very* far from my
own ideas - since I am always uneasy when the discussion on somebody's
moderation does not concern trolling, spamming, exploiting, verbosity,
flaming, overposting, off-topics, but ideological stances.

In fact, as mentioned earlier, even though as a mere guest I have no
say on the list's management, I respectfully submit that Natasha's and
Max's more than legitimate concerns might be better addressed by an
effort to discuss any subject and any position *with explicit
reference to the list own topics*, rather than by establishing
"boundaries" to the "acceptable" positions on the merits - and, if
necessary, by an enforcement of such principle.

--
Stefano Vaj