[ExI] Why has Lee Corbin has NOT been expelled from the list?

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Apr 30 22:32:05 UTC 2009

The more relevant part of what I said was:

> >I know that Spike said he is away this week. I'm not what that
> >implies, but it may mean that Lee won't be able to post until next
> >week, since I think Spike's email access is very limited or
> >non-existent while away (and no one else steps up to the plate for
> >this kind of thankless work).

In other words: If Spike were away, he might be unable to let any of
Lee's posts through until he returned. That didn't mean that he had
been expelled from the list, if that means permanently removed. I'm
assuming Lee Corbin is back, since I received a post from him to the
List on the morning of the 28th. I'll email him now to ask. If he's
not, perhaps he can wait until we have a new moderator sorted out.

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher
www.maxmore.com