[ExI] [wta-talk] Richard Lindzen on climate hysteria

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Aug 3 00:27:26 UTC 2009

Mirco, whaddya mean in the 70s?  I worry about global cooling now.  The
sunspot count is so low there is a reasonable possibility we could be going
into another Dalton minimum, which would whoop our species bigtime, we being
indigenous to Africa but having spread all over the globe.  Looks to me like
we have *plenty* of margin to get warmer on this planet, but very little
tolerance for cooler.