[ExI] Richard Lindzen on climate hysteria

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 4 05:34:46 UTC 2009

Me:

"Alfio Puglisi" <alfio.puglisi at gmail.com>

> We don't know.

Then how in hell do you have the balls to tell millions of poor people that
they must starve to death on the basis of these half baked climate models?
The computer models of sub prime mortgages were models of precision in
comparison.

> I find it interesting that you take the few unknowns in the models and use
> them to invalidate the entire story.

It only takes one unknown, even one far less significant than the total
amount energy driving the climate regulated by clouds, to make climate
models utter nonsense. And yet you expect billions of people to quite
literally bet their life on this crap!

 John K Clark