[ExI] Richard Lindzen on climate hysteria

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 5 15:17:22 UTC 2009

"Alfio Puglisi" <alfio.puglisi at gmail.com>

> I'm looking at this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Phanerozoic_Carbon_Dioxide.png I could
> see
> a change of some hundreds of ppm on that graph even without my glasses

Yes, and it conforms exactly with what I said in a previous post. What is
your point?

> And here is the famous vertical line:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Carbon_Dioxide_400kyr.png

It looks to me like that terrifying "vertical line" of yours is very much
like the "vertical line" seen 150,000 years ago, and 250,000 years ago, and
350,000 years ago; and I was correct, on a plot of CO2 over the last 600
million years you would need an electron microscope to see any of these tiny
changes.

 John K Clark