[ExI] Coordinates of brain regions

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:06:34 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am looking for a dataset that maps different brain regions to
different bounding boxes, or even different fuzzy coordinates within
the brain. Anything more particular would be greatly appreciated as
well.

There seem to be a few coordinate systems already out there such as:
Talairach, MNI, stereotaxic, and spherical systems. Yet, I still can't
find any models that say "here is an example of a standard model of a
brain, and here is a list of bounding geometries that correlate to
different names of regions."

For others looking for similar information, the Allen Brain Institute
dataset of gene expression mapped to different tissue slices is
awesome. Though it's not quite what I'm looking for here.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507