[ExI] bone loss

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Aug 10 14:36:08 UTC 2009

I was diagnosed with bone loss several years ago. I continue working out
with weights (body sculpting for muscle development which also helps bone
density), and now take 2,000 vitamin D, along with my calcium.  For 6 months
I was on Boniva.  I made a Bio Art DVD on titled "Bone Density" which was
featured at the Moscow at the "Art and Science in the Post-Biological Age"
http://videodoc.ncca-kaliningrad.ru/participants/ii-limits-of-modeling/natas
ha-vita-more-usa/
http://videodoc.ncca-kaliningrad.ru/participants/ii-limits-of-modeling/

I'm assuming that you had a whole body scan and the doc saw where you bone
loss resides.  You will have another one in a year to see the rate of loss
or if it has declined.  You can reverse it now, with Boniva and similar
medications.  But if your loss is minimal, the calcium with vitamin D, and
exercise will help.

Nlogo1.tif  <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More

  _____