[ExI] pat condell's latest subtle rant

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Fri Dec 4 02:08:51 UTC 2009

Now hold on, PC fans.

Did you not hear the part where Pat Condell came out
against the trinity?  The trinity of faith, and,
<uh, I forgot whatelse>, and *righteousness*?

He comes out against the righteous?

Does he know what it means?

On this side of Earth's ocean Atlantic it means

    right⋅eous
     /ˈraɪtʃəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rahy-chuhs] Show IPA
    –adjective
    1. 	characterized by uprightness or morality: a righteous observance of the law.
    2. 	morally right or justifiable: righteous indignation.
    3. 	acting in an upright, moral way; virtuous: a righteous and godly person.
    4. 	Slang. absolutely genuine or wonderful: some righteous playing by a jazz great.

(though no telling since PC's a brit)

Or.... was he letting the Christians win the wor of wards
with *their* debased notion of the word's meaning? See

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteousness:

<Righteousness (also called rectitude) is an important theological concept in Judaism and Christianity. It is an attribute that
implies that a person's actions are justified, and can have the connotation that the person has been "judged" or "reckoned" as
leading a life that is pleasing to God. Righteousness is also used as an attribute for God. Psalm 2 speaks of one being shielded by
God and receiving favor because of righteousness.>

Actually, If I have pride in anything, it may be that
I am more righteous now than I was as a child or teen.

Let us not yield this word to those purveyors of darkness.

Lee