[ExI] Tolerance

JOSHUA JOB nanite1018 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:03:16 UTC 2009

> ???
>
> And what Atheist Authority, exactly, would or could forbid them from
> celebrating anything they damn well like?
>
> Ben Zaiboc
> Wishes people would stop thinking that atheism is just another
> religion.
People seem to be arguing that celebrating Christmas leaves out people
and somehow supports Christianity, even if you don't celebrate it as
any sort of religious/mystical sort of holiday at all. My point is
that this is nonsense, and that its perfectly fine to do so. I was
arguing against this idea that atheists shouldn't celebrate Christmas,
which I believe from the above is something you support.

Atheism isn't a religion, it doesn't have special holidays, and I
think Christmas is awesome.

Joshua Job
Says "Friendly fire is fairly humorous." haha