[ExI] atheism

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 11 18:25:06 UTC 2009

On Dec 11, 2009, at 3:41 AM, flemming wrote:

> You can believe that there is no god, but you can not prove it. Therefore atheism is a religion based on belief. If you want to distance yourself from religion the right ism is agnostisism.

I'll bet you are a atheist regarding Zeus and Thor and the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as Dawkins says he just goes one god further. Agnostics make the logical error of assuming that if there is no evidence that something exists and no evidence that it does not then there is a 50% chance its real.

 John K Clark